Rehabilitation Model of Care for Injured and/or Ill Nurses in Victoria
The Rehabilitation Model of Care for Injured and/or Ill Nurses in Victoria provides a framework for improving and streamlining the management of workplace injury and illness. The model is based on a holistic, multi-faceted approach that is targeted towards employers, nurses and others who participate and/or play a role in the rehabilitation and return to work of injured and/or ill nurses.
The model aims to deliver better health, rehabilitation and return to work outcomes for injured and/or ill nurses and their employers.
The model is intended to directly benefit nurses and employers by facilitating:
- better communication between all parties
- optimal recovery from work-related injury
- early, safe and sustainable return to work
- prompt resolution and minimisation of disputes
- reduced economic impact
- improved workplace morale
- increased productivity.
Download model (248kb)